Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bellicosian man strikes it rich, plans to buy 25 'smart boards'

Bellicose Junction's Gasbomb neighborhood resident Nelson McHarpo is a rich man today. But he never knew it would happen.

While shopping last night at Texaco Gasbomb gas station, he purchased 4 scratch off lottery tickets. And now McHarpo is a wealthy man.

He total victory is worth $15,000.

McHarpo has been without a job since 1978, and has lived on LlaFoodStamps, saving what he could, and working from time to time under the table at Sully's Bar.

And with that being said, some are raising eyebrows at what McHarpo plans to do.

This website spoke to him tonight about his plans.

"I want to buy smart boards," he said. "I really like how you can draw on your computer, and what you draw will come up on a smart board. I really like smart boards."

But what about food? New shelter? New clothes?

"No, smart boards. I think smart boards are the future. You know," he continued, "I look at my crystal ball, and I don't have one, but I look at one, or I think of one I am looking at in my pretend thoughts, and I see smart boards. I think even governors will use them, maybe the United Nations can present meeting notes on them in a Power Point slideshow. Either way, the future will be shown .. on a smart board."

McHarpo hasn't cashed in his tickets just yet. He said he wanted to make sure, before getting his winnings, that the smart boards were available.

"I haven't seen smart boards for sale in Bellicose Junction, so I am broadening my search. If anyone knows where I can get them, please let me know." He requested we print his request.

What will McHarpo do if he doesn't find his treasure trove of smart boards?

"I don't think I'd even cash in my tickets. It would not be worth it to me if I can't find my smart boards."

No comments:

Post a Comment