Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bellicose man enjoys screensavers

Edwin Winklefish got a pop up ad on his computer a few weeks ago, and ever since his life was changed.

This website spoke to him after his story appeared in the Daily Trouble newspaper.

Winklefish said he was looking at a website, and while he didn't name it, he said it was one he frequents it quite a bit. Almost every day. Sometimes, he said, twice.

A screensaver ad popped up. After he downloaded the web-snooping technology to his hard drive, he now enjoys a scenery screensaver whenever he lets his computer idle for over 2 minutes.

"I just found out I can change the settings on my screensaver," Winklefish told this website. "I think I may lower my requirements and let me screensaver come up after 1 minute."

He finished, "I really like screensavers."

No comments:

Post a Comment